X-RAY nondestructive detector is a kind of low energy X-ray to detect the object under test quickly, without damaging the object under test.
Nondestructive testing is a powerful guarantee to improve product quality and can effectively reduce or avoid accidents caused by defects. As a practical nondestructive testing technology, X-RAY nondestructive testing has been widely used in aviation, oil, steel, machinery, vehicles, fossils, cultural relics and other fields. It can accurately check the internal structure of the workpiece, without damaging the appearance of the object.
X-RAY nondestructive testing (NDT) is a technique that uses the absorption difference of the object against the object X-ray material, shows the internal structure of the object, and then examines the internal defects. Widely used in industrial inspection, medical inspection, safety inspection and so on.
The application of X-RAY detector in detection has the following characteristics:
1. It can be used to check whether there are cracks and foreign bodies in some metal materials and parts, electronic components or light-emitting diode components.
2. It can detect and analyze the BGA circuit board internally.
3. Check and judge BGA welding, broken wire, air welding and other defects.
4. Check the integrated circuit package for peeling, damage, gaps and other defects.
5. In the integrated circuit, mainly check the fracture, short circuit or abnormal connection of various connection lines.
6. Can detect and analyze the internal conditions of cables, plastic parts, microelectronic systems, adhesives and sealing parts.
BE MY FRIEND:
Check out my email address: email@example.com
warning! are you avoiding Professional BGA Repair Station Manufacturer mistakes?
#dataifeng #BGA rework station #manufacturer #factory #factorywork