The BGA repair platform is divided into optical alignment and non-optical alignment. The optical alignment is imitated by crack prism through optical module. Non-optical alignment means that BGA realizes alignment repair according to the PCB board thread and point alignment. BGA repair table is the corresponding bad welding BGA reheating welding equipment, can not repair the quality problem of the BGA component itself. However, based on the current state of the art, the likelihood of problems occurring in BGA components is low. If there is any problem, only bad welding caused by temperature at the SMT process end and back end, such as air welding, false welding, false welding, soldering and other welding problems. However, many individuals servicing laptops, mobile phones, Xboxes, desktop motherboards, etc., will also use it. The use of BGA repair table can be roughly divided into three steps: disassembly, welding, installation and welding. All changes are tied to it.
1. Preparation for repair: for BGA chips to be repaired, determine the air nozzle suction nozzle to be used. The temperature of repair is determined according to the welding with and without lead used by the customer, because the melting point of the lead tin ball is generally 183℃, while the melting point of the lead-free tin ball is generally about 217℃. Like a PCB motherboard fixed on a BGA repair platform with the laser red dot positioned in the center of the BGA chip. Shake down the mounting head to determine the mounting height.
2. Set the diswelding temperature and store it so that it can be called directly when repairing in the future. In general, the temperature can be set to the same group for the welding and the dismantling.
3. Switch to the disassembly mode on the touch screen interface, click the repair button, and the heating head will automatically come down to heat the BGA chip.
4. Five seconds before the temperature is finished, the machine will give an alarm and make drip-drip-drip sound. After the temperature curve is complete, the suction nozzle will automatically suck up the BGA chip, and then the mounting head will suck up the BGA and rise to the initial position. The operator can connect the material box with BGA chip. The welding is complete.
1. After the tin removal on the pad is completed, the new BGA chip is used, or the BGA chip through the planting ball. Fixed PCB motherboard. Place the BGA to be welded approximately in the position of the pad.
2. Switch to mounting mode and click the Start button. The mounting head will move down and the suction nozzle will automatically suck up the BGA chip to the initial position.
3, open the optical alignment lens, adjust the micrometer, X axis and Y axis to adjust the PCB board, R Angle to adjust the Angle of BGA. The tin ball (blue) on the BGA and the solder joint (yellow) on the pad can be displayed in different colors on the display. After adjusting the tin ball and solder joint completely coincide, click the "Match Finish" button on the touch screen.
The mounting head will automatically drop, put the BGA on the pad, automatically close the vacuum, and then the mouth suction will automatically rise 2~3mm, and then heating. After the temperature curve is completed, the heating head will automatically rise to the initial position. The welding is complete.
This function is for some BGA which is caused by poor welding due to low temperature before, and can be reheated here.
1. Fix the PCB board on the repair platform, and locate the laser red dot in the center of the BGA chip.
2, call the temperature, switch to the welding mode, click start, then the heating head will automatically drop, after contact with the BGA chip, it will automatically rise 2~3mm to stop, and then heating.
After the temperature curve is completed, the heating head will automatically rise to the initial position, and the welding is completed.
In terms of the whole structure, all BGA repair stations are basically the same. Each type of optical BGA repair table has its own advantages and characteristics.
BE MY FRIEND:
Check out my email address: email@example.com
warning! are you avoiding Professional BGA Repair Station Manufacturer mistakes?
#dataifeng #BGA rework station #manufacturer #factory #factorywork