We all know that X-ray detector is a powerful security detection equipment, but the specific application of X-ray detector in electronic components may not be well understood.
So today let Xiaobian to introduce it to you, let's have a look.
Application of X-ray detector in electronic components:
1. Measuring the thickness of crystalline silicon and other monocrystalline silicon, polysilicon sheet and surface layer thickness;
2. Measuring the size of semiconductor crystal materials;
3. Inspection of glass materials;
4. Check whether the printed circuit board has broken line, short circuit and other faults;
5. Check whether the solder joints on the printed circuit board are faulty or leaky;
6. Check the welded cable connection line to see if there is de-welding phenomenon;
7. Measurement of metal materials, such as steel and cast iron materials, nonferrous metals and other materials in the air holes, cavities, inclusions and other magazines;
8. Detecting shrinkage holes and bubbles in steel and cast iron.
The above is Xiaobian to share with you today about the specific application of X-ray detection machine in electronic components, I hope to help you, welcome to consult.
BE MY FRIEND:
Check out my email address: email@example.com
warning! are you avoiding Professional BGA Repair Station Manufacturer mistakes?
#dataifeng #BGA rework station #manufacturer #factory #factorywork